Small Business SEO Tips Using Domain Names
Quick Summary of Contents
- 1 Premium domain names: A secret your competition wish they knew about.
- 2 Premium domain name: Their value and why they cost so much.
- 3 The importance of a memorable domain name
- 4 Why small business needs more than a website
- 5 Brandable or Keyword domains: Which is seo-friendly?
- 6 Why Using Subdomains Boosts Search Rankings and Targeted Traffic
- 7 Local SEO tips using Single Domain and Multiple Domains
- 8 Generating qualified traffic using local domain names
Is this your business?
- You’ve had your website and blog optimized for SEO. Check.
- You post content for customers first and search engines last. Check.
- You plan and measure the effectiveness of your SEO effort using web analytics. Check.
- You’ve tried pay-per-click advertising. Check.
- You’ve tried guest blogging. Check.
- You have and are actively using social media profiles. Check.
- You’ve had press releases written and submitted. Check.
- You have local business page listings across a variety of online and offline entities. Check.
- You’ve tried give-aways, contests, whitepapers and various digital materials to educate and inform customers. Check.
So, I know you’re thinking “what is there left to do?”, right?
If your business has consistently accomplished all of the above on an ongoing basis where applicable, then congratulations as you’re ahead of most small businesses and businesses in general. But not so quick!
Have you tried small business SEO tips using domain names?
Yes, domain names can be used as a very value-add SEO weapon for small businesses to drive more local business, capturing more customers and making more money.
Today, I’ve provided you with a round up of my best domain name articles that discuss how small businesses and businesses in general can execute small business SEO using domain names.
So happy reading, and let’s get you on your way to capturing more customers and making more money!
Premium domain names: A secret your competition wish they knew about.
If you haven’t heard, premium domain names is where all the business it at! Yes, I said it! Read this article to further understand what premium domain names are, how they are being used, and why they are a secret your competition wish they knew about.
Premium domain name: Their value and why they cost so much.
Yes, there are people paying 4, 5, 6, and even 7 figures for domain names, but why? Well, that’s because they are premium domain names.
Read this article to find out more about premium domain names and why buyers are paying in the thousands and millions for these domain names.
The importance of a memorable domain name
It all started with my needing to use my projector only to find that the bulb had be blown out. Geez! So as I normally do, I tried to remember the name of the company and their domain that I had previously purchased a bulb from.
And this is where the fun and twisted path of the importance of a memorable domain name begins… you’ll have to read the rest to find out how I finally remembered their domain name.
Why small business needs more than a website
Have you seen GoDaddy’s PeteRoofer.com video?
If not, read this article and learn why most business owners fall into the trap of believing the only thing you need is a website to generate customers and revenue.
Yes, you need a website, but there are also other weighty factors to consider when developing a website that ranks well in search engines and garners qualified traffic.
Brandable or Keyword domains: Which is seo-friendly?
In this article, I assembled an exhaustive list of pros and cons for both Brandable and Keyword domains, and why you consider either or both for your small business.
Simply put, the answer to the seo-friendly is, “Yes”.
Why Using Subdomains Boosts Search Rankings and Targeted Traffic
I briefly cover in detail about the various types of subdomains, and when, how and why each are used by businesses at it pertains to boosting search rankings and targeted traffic.
Local SEO tips using Single Domain and Multiple Domains
How does one’s small business get more customers and make more money in their local market? That’s the question that many small business owners are trying to frantically answer on top of keeping their business afloat.
Generating qualified traffic using local domain names
If you’re a hands-on type of person, then this how-to and tutorial on generating qualified web traffic using local domain names is just for you!
Not only do I explain how and why a business would want to invest time in such a strategy, but I give you an 8-step tutorial to get you started and down the path to capturing more local business.