Is this your business?
- You’ve had your website and blog optimized for SEO. Check.
- You post content for customers first and search engines last. Check.
- You plan and measure the effectiveness of your SEO effort using web analytics. Check.
- You’ve tried pay-per-click advertising. Check.
- You’ve tried guest blogging. Check.
- You have and are actively using social media profiles. Check.
- You’ve had press releases written and submitted. Check.
- You have local business page listings across a variety of online and offline entities. Check.
- You’ve tried give-aways, contests, whitepapers and various digital materials to educate and inform customers. Check.
So, I know you’re thinking “what is there left to do?”, right?
If your business has consistently accomplished all of the above on an ongoing basis where applicable, then congratulations as you’re ahead of most small businesses and businesses in general. But not so quick!
Have you tried small business SEO tips using domain names?
Yes, domain names can be used as a very value-add SEO weapon for small businesses to drive more local business, capturing more customers and making more money.
Today, I’ve provided you with a round up of my best domain name articles that discuss how small businesses and businesses in general can execute small business SEO using domain names.
So happy reading, and let’s get you on your way to capturing more customers and making more money!