Explore our top 5 list to find out which Kickstart Commerce podcasts made it to the most popular list of August, ranked according to their total monthly downloads.
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Add a Sweetener to Pay off LTO Early
- Identity Digital & TLD marketing – DNW Podcast #450
- It Appears that Part of Alter is now Furm
- Namecheap offers unprecedented view into rival auction bidders
- If You Receive a UDRP Threat, Consult with a Lawyer
- Legal talk: LTOs & brokers – DNW Podcast #449
- The 2023 London Domain Summit Concluded with a Non-Stop Day (and Night) in the UK's Capital City
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Browse by topic
Subscribe to YouTube
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- 3 Steps To Reclaim Lost Domain Names. January 15, 2014
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie. May 22, 2020
- How to Fix searchpartyuseragent… June 30, 2023
- The Winding Path from Chartered Accounting to Domain… August 10, 2020
September 4, 2023
August 4, 2023
July 4, 2023
June 28, 2023