And so the question goes…
Is redirecting expired domains really worth my time and money?
Okay, so you’ve successfully completed your expired domains homework, checking off the following boxes:
- Found niched expiring domains in an auction ending soon.
- Performed monthly search and CPC check of domains.
- Ensured Google did not ban expired domains.
- Researched expired domains using the WayBack Machine.
- Identified active backlink profiles using Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google, Majestic, or ExpiredDomains.net.
Now that your thorough research is complete, bids placed, expired domain auctions won, and successfully transferred to your account, I’m certain you’re wondering what to do next, right?
Can you really boost traffic and search rankings using, more specifically, redirecting expired domains?
Before I answer that question with a YES, hopefully, you thought about how you could use expired domains long before you got starry-eyed and in love with your precious newfound gems of domains.
You have given much thought and consideration and drafted a plan before bidding on expired domains in the auction, right?