And so the question goes…
Is redirecting expired domains really worth my time and money?
Okay, so you’ve successfully completed your expired domains homework, checking off the following boxes:
- Found niched expiring domains in auction ending soon
- Performed monthly search and CPC check of domains
- Ensured expired domains were not banned by Google
- Researched expired domains using WayBack Machine
- Identified active backlink profile using Google, Majestic or ExpiredDomains.net
Now that your thorough research is complete, bids placed, expired domain auctions won and successfully transferred to your account, I’m certain you’re wondering what to do next, right?
Can you really boost traffic and search rankings using, more specifically redirecting, expired domains?
Before I answer that question with a YES, hopefully, you gave a bit of thought to how you would use expired domains long before you got all starry eyed and in love with your precious new found gems of domains.
You did give thought and draft a plan before bidding on expired domains in auction, right?