Domain Auctions Ending 8/16/2016
Quick Summary of Contents
Good Tuesday morning.
My apologies today’s list, as others, are a bit behind schedule. I’m suffering from all the dreariness and rainy weather.
I tell ya, it’s hard getting out of a warm and cozy bed to get after it.
Yesterday, I didn’t get started until 8:30, which is an abnormally late start for me.
Nevertheless, I’m getting my act together although there is more than 40% chance for rain each day this week.
Hopefully, I’ll be able to recover and get back on track.
There are many articles to peruse and domain auctions to review. Get to it and happy bidding.
Domain & Hosting Specials
If you need reliable and affordable web hosting, review our promo code page and the following domain and web hosting special:
Take Advantage of Bluehost Special…
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Frank Schilling and What’s Going on in the Domain Market RIGHT NOW
- Reselling Domain Names on the Secondary Market: Bona Fide Offering, or Not?
- A Help or Hurt: How You Respond To Inbound Offers?
- Perhaps When to Rethink Your Strategy
- Why Buying Multiple Domains Makes Sense
- Web.com Paid $1.3 Million for About 100 eNom Registrars
- A Domain Matchmaker Made in Heaven
- Industry Lays Into Verisign Over .com Deal Renewal
- ClintonKaine.com for Sale for $90K, Sells for $15K But NOT to Clinton
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.
Not many 4L .net and .com domains caught my eye today:
A handful of one-word brandable domain auctions to keep an eye on