Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in May, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Did Facebook Pay “More Than $6 Million” for Bulletin.com?
- Three domain sales : Uni Market, GoDaddy, and Escrow.com
- Donuts Domain Trend Report: May 2021
- NHL Team Domain Names
- .COM Registrations Grew 5% in the Past Year But Verisign Reports Total Regs Down Due to New gTLD Slide
- Top 5 domain name stories in May
- Who is the greatest domain name investor of all time (2021 edition)
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- 3 Steps To Reclaim Lost Domain Names January 15, 2014
- Programmatically Set Featured Image for WordPress… April 6, 2018
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
- How GoDaddy accounts and domains are stolen one… April 4, 2016
May 16, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 7, 2022
February 28, 2022