Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in March, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
Stay in school is the common mantra one hears early in life. Go to school. Make good grades. Get a good job.
It’s very rare to discover someone that drops out of high school at the age of 16 and MIT a few years later, especially a highly studious person.
But if dropping out of school twice doesn’t drop your jaw, then maybe being a Y-Combinator alum as well as receiving a $100,000 Thiel Fellowship grant after successfully founded Nambase.io — the premier domain registrar built on top of the new DNS protocol Handshake — just might grab your attention, a little more.
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- It’s official – Morgan Linton just sold his first NFT for $29,602
- Lawyer who filed a reverse domain name hijacking case says so what?
- Namepros “May the odds be in your favor”
- Surge in Six-Figure Domain Sales Continues With a Record 17 Names Hitting That Mark on This Week's Top 20 Chart
- Uni becomes first company to mint domain name extensions as NFTs
- Second highest reported .io domain name sale goes to Meta.io
- Brandable Insider #48 – SEO and WebDev Madness with Sean Markey
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- Sprees, Trends, and Monetization with Braden Pollock May 31, 2021
- Programmatically Set Featured Image for WordPress… April 6, 2018
- How to Fix WordPress HTTP Error 414 Request URI Too Long April 12, 2017
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
June 5, 2021
May 31, 2021