In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Your Own Landers or Marketplace?
- Chicago.com Sale Price Likely $1M According to IRS Filings
- Experts register fake Marriott domains
- Jeff Gabriel, Shane Cultra, and Chris Zuiker in This Week's DomainSherpa
- Web.com is Now Sole Owner of NameJet
- Bipartisan.com sold for $7,000 – What Do You Think?
- Understanding .Brand domains with DomainNameWire.com and Neustar
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.