In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- “Comparable Domains Sold Data” Added to Landing Pages for Closeout Auctions
- Austin’s “Authentic” Chuy’s Now Uses Partial Spanish and English .com
- Are You Losing Opportunities?
- GoDaddy Encourages All to Update Password
- GDPR Forces Registrars to Scramble With Policy Updates
- Wide Range of Solid Domain Sales This Week
- Half A Million Dollars Spent on 30 .APP Domain Names
- MERGE! 2017: Quantitative and Qualitative Valuation of Domains
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.