Domain Auctions Ending 7/27/2016
Good Wednesday Morning!
It’s quite early in the morning for me, really early. I’m talking 3:30 early due to boy #2 waking up wailing and screaming at the top of his lungs.
It’s now 5:23 and Finding Nemo has ended and the credits are rolling. Time for bed, right?
I would say it’s bed time, but we have a 7am doctor’s appointment for my wife to ensure she’s doing well after delivery of our daughter.
It’s going to be a LOOONG day, but I’m going to make it count, Some way, some how.
I wish us all productivity, success and REST this day. 🙂
Domain & Hosting Specials
If you need reliable and affordable web hosting, review our promo code page and the following domain and web hosting special:
Take Advantage of 1And1.com’s Special…
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Who Registered ClintonKaine.com in 2011?
- What to look out for when searching for good parking domains?
- What’s in Store for Verisign this Season?
- Astronomical Increases in Domain Names: Low Constancy of Abusive Registrations.
- Interview with The Man Behind NameBio Data
- ICANN Report Shows Few Trademark Holders Using gTLD Sunrise Period
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.
A few decent brandable domain auctions worth keeping an eye on today:
Not a bad list of 4L .net and .com domains:
Quite a few numeric domains are bidding today: