Download Your Step-by-Step Domain Investing Guide to Profitably Developing and Flipping Location-Specific Domains
Is it too late to jump into domain flipping? Some investors may want you to think that. But I’m here to tell you: Don’t believe the naysayers.
There’s tremendous value out there on the open market — if you know what to look for and how to capitalize.
Cashing in on Geo Service Domains
That is, I focus on specific service industries in specific locations to secure, market and sell domains at a significant profit.
How does it work? My step-by-step domain investing guide to profitably developing and flipping location-specific domains walks you through the process from start to finish.
This isn’t a complicated, difficult-to-understand, hard-to-implement system that may or may not achieve results.
This is an actionable plan that I’ve perfected over time — and one that you can easily replicate with just a little focus and desire.
Here’s what the guide covers:
- What locations? Taking advantage of commonly named geo locations
- What keywords? Identifying commonly searched keywords and phrases with high cost-per-click values
- What domains? Determining valuable geo location and keyword domain combinations
- Where to buy? Navigating auctions and bulk search to secure your domains
- Develop or flip? Choosing whether to develop or flip domains for maximum profit
- How to sell? Using techniques proven to secure sales
What Do You Need to Get Started?
You don’t need thousands of dollars to get started. You don’t need professional sales experience. You don’t need an in-depth understanding of domains, web hosting or SEO.
What do you need? Two things:
- A desire to increase your income.
- Insights to help you get started while avoiding first-time mistakes.
If you provide the desire, I can provide the insights — in the form of this step-by-step domain investing guide to profitably developing and flipping location-specific domains.
And let me know what you think and drop me an email. Stay in touch.
~Alvin W. Brown, Jr.