Domain Auctions Ending 4/04/2022
Quick Summary of Contents
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Namecheap and GoDaddy fight about domain aftermarket
- New gTLD domain sales come in at $762K in March 2022 up over $150K vs February
- Your Business Has Seconds to Make a Good Impression
- Create A Micro-Site For Your SEO Domains: A Better Way to “Park”
- MICHAEL CYGER STEPPING DOWN FROM THE ICA BOARD
- Better alternative to sending domain sales emails from free platforms like Gmail
- .US Domain Registrations Continue 6-Month Surge With Biggest 1-Month Gain Since ADN Launched
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.