Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in March, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Namecheap and GoDaddy fight about domain aftermarket
- New gTLD domain sales come in at $762K in March 2022 up over $150K vs February
- Your Business Has Seconds to Make a Good Impression
- Create A Micro-Site For Your SEO Domains: A Better Way to “Park”
- MICHAEL CYGER STEPPING DOWN FROM THE ICA BOARD
- Better alternative to sending domain sales emails from free platforms like Gmail
- .US Domain Registrations Continue 6-Month Surge With Biggest 1-Month Gain Since ADN Launched
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- 3 Steps To Reclaim Lost Domain Names January 15, 2014
- Programmatically Set Featured Image for WordPress… April 6, 2018
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
- How to Increase SEO Context to Boost Search Rankings… June 8, 2018
May 16, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 7, 2022
February 28, 2022