In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Challenges for Verisign despite their ability to increase fees
- How Jessica Doppelt Turned $100K Investment into Multi-Million Dollar Domain Development
- When is RDNH not RDNH?
- BackCountry Trademark Aggression + Domain Names
- Berkens Bits – Mike on domain offers circa November 2009
- Tucows exits its domain name portfolio
- Jimmy Wales goes with .social for new social network
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.