In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- What Donuts’ data tell us about the new top level domain market
- Kate Buckley Sells HomeFinance.com for $100,890
- How should auction houses handle non payment by the winning bidder?
- Now it’s time to heal.
- NamePros.com Top Topics Last Week
- Number of TLDs Registered is a Key Metric*
- When selling a domain name make sure you understand the payment/delivery process
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.