In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Reviewing 4-letter domains sold in June
- Fortune is the latest publication to highlight the uncertainty around .io
- The year of the noun when it comes to startup naming trends?
- Matthias Conrad is stepping down at Sedo – Michael Robrock new CEO
- Use these two tools to find Chinese meanings of acronym domains
- GoDaddy Shares the Success Story of VidaliaOnions.com
- How to make your Whois info public at GoDaddy
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.