In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- How Are Investors Pricing Their Domain Names?
- PayPal drops Epik, sparking registrar to cry it is being “deplatformed”
- Domain Acquisitions: Affordability versus Budget
- Verisign reports Q3 earnings revenue of $318 million for Q3 2020, up 3.1 percent from Q3 2019
- Is NameCheap Going to Rebrand?
- Domain Community Invited to Submit Nominations for ICA's 2021 Lonnie Borck Memorial Award
- Using the C.A.R.E. system for brandable domain names
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.