Discover the most popular Kickstart Commerce podcasts of January, as ranked by their total monthly downloads with our top 5 list.
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- A look at GoDaddy reported sales data 2022 vs 2021
- DomainSherpa Review – Down The Rabbit Hole – January 26, 2023: The Relaunch: AI & Tea Parties
- Reflections from ICA’s meeting
- The Dollar Volume Per Listing – DVPL
- Million dollar domain sales – DNW Podcast #422
- MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO’S THE FAIREST PANELIST AT WIPO?
- What is a fair sales commission rate?
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Browse by topic
Subscribe to YouTube
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- 3 Steps To Reclaim Lost Domain Names. January 15, 2014
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie. May 22, 2020
- How to Fix searchpartyuseragent… June 30, 2023
- The Winding Path from Chartered Accounting to Domain… August 10, 2020
September 4, 2023
August 4, 2023
July 4, 2023
June 28, 2023