In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Trademark owners filed a record 3,447 cases under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP)
- The problem with price hikes on legacy TLDs
- Rob Monster off Twitter after #Christchurch massacre controversy
- The concept of buying expired domains was covered in DarkReading
- UDRP complaints hit new high at WIPO
- Going Green with .PUB
- Should #domain Investors Seriously Consider “sweet Spot” Domain Investing?
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.