Domain Auctions Ending 4/07/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Godaddy expects $25-$30 million revenue hit in Q2 due to Covid-19
- Elliot's DOmain INvesting Observations This Week
- Olympic Committee Goes After Tokyo 2021 Domain Names
- Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social #4
- What’s one thing you’re doing differently with your domain portfolio?
- Google wins fight over “Google Coronavirus” domain name
- Restructuring of CentralNic Leadership Team Puts 5 Executives in New Roles as COO Exits
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.