Domain Auctions Ending 2/15/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Domain Development Hits and Misses with Peter Askew
- Say 51 if you want something in China
- GoDaddy reports Q4 and full year 2019 results
- Josh Reason launched DNWE.com this week
- “At this stage, .com should be $1,000 a year to hold”
- Is the Tide Turning for Domain Investors on the UDRP Front? New Data Uncovered by Attorney Howard Neu is Promising
- 14 recent end user domain name sales at Uniregistry
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.