Here’s a look at the top 10 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in 2022, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Six-Figure Domain Sales Bring Holiday Cheer to DNJournal's Latest Top 20 Chart
- Crypto and web3 domains – 2022 top stories
- Some Thoughts About 2023
- Domain Name Investors Make Predictions For 2023
- GoDaddy acquires Dan – 2022 top stories
- How I Am Preparing for the New Year
- Reflect.net sells for a little over 11x in 13 months
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- 3 Steps To Reclaim Lost Domain Names January 15, 2014
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
- How To Fix “cannot decode raw data”… November 17, 2017
- How GoDaddy accounts and domains are stolen one… April 4, 2016