In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Second level .au domains are coming in March
- Does How A Domain Name Was Previously Listed Matter?
- Estate Planning for Domain Names Guide (With Examples & Template)
- Domains related to fitness, health, and sports may be the next trend in China
- Larry Fischer Logs His 2nd 7-Figure Sale THIS WEEK and Morgan Linton Brokers a $542,500 Deal
- Pop.com Acquired for “Roughly $1.5m”
- DomainSherpa – Down The Rabbit Hole – August 18, 2021: It’s Probably Nothing
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.