Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in October, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- PayPal gives some insight on crypto rollout and integration
- Exploring Australia’s Unique Domain Investment Culture – with Ed Keay-Smith & Rob Kaay
- NameSilo marketplace stats for September
- Listing Domain Names for Sale on Brand Marketplaces
- Speak the buyer’s language
- Here's a Domain Popularity Trick Using Google
- Be careful when you do a domain name transfer, you may not gain that 1 year
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- How to Fix WordPress HTTP Error 414 Request URI Too Long April 12, 2017
- Fixing WordPress wp-auth-check.min.js Uncaught TypeError September 16, 2020
- Programmatically Set Featured Image for WordPress… April 6, 2018
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
November 25, 2020
November 23, 2020
November 16, 2020