In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Facebook sues domain name registrar OnlineNic
- Doron Vermaat on Growing Efty To 900K Domains and Selling More Domains
- One year later: Verisign threw domain investors under the bus
- Latest Domain Sales Trends Revealed in Escrow.com's 3Q-2019 Domain Investment Index Report
- Changing domain names? Switching emails is one of the hardest parts.
- Uniregistry adds “late renewal” fee
- Paul Nicks talks GoDaddy Aftermarket – DNW Podcast #259
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.