In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Austin-based Brands Increasingly Choose New Domain Extensions
- Google Determined to Remove URLs from Search Results
- ICA Names 9 Lonnie Borck Memorial Award Nominees – Winner to Be Announced at NamesCon 2020
- Embrace the Extension in Branding
- Recent New-Extension Sales: Outliers or Trends?
- New GTLD Meltdown: Is “.CLUB” Struggling to Hang On To 1 Million Registrations? New GTLD Meltdown: Is “.CLUB” Struggling to Hang On To 1 Million Registrations?
- “Anticipatory cybersquatting” It’s an idea that isn’t going anywhere.”
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.