In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Flexibility in domain name negotiations : Sign of graciousness, or weakness?
- It was Japanese, then it became Chinese, and it lives on
- Startups on .tech domains raise $2B+ in VC funding
- Short domain names be damned, this one’s all about the long game
- Mark Levine is hitting it out of the park
- A recession is coming… wait what!?
- Advantage of Auctions Over Private Deals for Inventory
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.