In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Downfall to domain buying with the perfect entity in mind
- Domain King’s spammer domain listings
- Uniregistry flips the off switch on .XYZ domain renewals
- What domain do you have for $3K max?
- Would you turn down $200K because of an NDA?
- Lump sum or domain payment plan?
- Websites and domains are USELESS 20 years from now!
- How Snappa.com was negotiated and purchased
- What if President Trump tweeted about domains?
- The “Legal” side of TLDs
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.