Our search engine optimization (SEO) monthly retainer services are designed and developed for businesses expressing interest in Kickstart Commerce implementing our proven SEO strategy and techniques on their very own website.
From search-safe link building strategies to website optimization to traffic-increasing content marketing strategies, we apply proven SEO strategies and tactics.
We treat your website with the very same care as our own, and nothing less.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Monthly Retainer Services
A business can choose a SEO retainer plan option below, paying either a recurring annual cost or a one-time fee and monthly cost, with no long term agreement.
SEO retainer plans for your business website are based on the number of competing pages as it pertains to the total number of pages indexed in search engines for search keyword or keyword phrases.
Most websites are optimized for 10 up to 500 keywords/keyword phrases, and the typical business has 2M – 4M competing pages indexed in search engines.
The highlighted plan below is our most popular seo retainer plan.
|Service Plan||Competing Pages||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
|SEO Level I Plan||<200K||$4,500.00||$2,250.00 one-time and $299.00/mth|
|SEO Level II Plan||<800K||$7,500.00||$3,750.00 one-time and $449.00/mth|
|SEO Level III Plan||<2MM||$10,350.00||$5,250.00 one-time and $599.00/mth|
|SEO Level IV Plan||2MM – 3MM||$13,050.00||$6,750.00 one-time and $749.00/mth|
|SEO Level V Plan||3MM – 5MM||$17,100.00||$9,000.00 one-time and $899.00/mth|
|SEO Level X Plan||5MM – 10MM||$30,000.00||$15,000.00 one-time and $1499.00/mth|
|Customized SEO Plan||Starting as low as $45,000 annually or $22,500 initially and $2,199 per month|
Businesses pay an annual or one-time payment and monthly payments receive the following SEO retainer services:
- Optimization of your website: W3C compliant and code validated website, including keyword and content rich website, including creation of sitemap
- Recommendations to your on-page content to compliment newly written HTML coding
- Multiple listings on the front or second page of the major search engines, one listing minimum
- Monthly submissions and search engine rank reporting
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of leased site to ensure site remains at 90-95% compliant with current search engine criteria
- Money-back guarantee should our services not perform as agreed