Our fixed price search engine optimization (SEO) services aim to help small business owners and professionals who want to achieve effective SEO efforts, but not with a monthly financial commitment or long-term agreement.
Although we don’t recommend fixed price SEO services, also known as one-time SEO efforts, because we firmly believe to achieve optimal results that website owners must be willing to invest, implement, execute and measure SEO efforts on an ongoing basis.
However, we totally understand and respect the resource challenges small business owners and professionals face in terms of committing time, money and effort to make their SEO efforts a profitable, lasting success.
What are fixed price SEO services?
Our fixed price SEO services are designed to give you a firm SEO foundation to then build upon should you have the necessary in-house resources to implement ongoing do-it-yourself SEO efforts.
Should you not have in-house SEO staff capable of ongoing SEO efforts, then our fixed price SEO services are tailored to be rendered at a project-by-project basis as you have time, money and effort.
So in short, as you have funds to have SEO work completed, the work is completed.
How do fixed price SEO services work?
Our fixed price SEO services are as follows:
- We start by performing a very thorough SEO website audit designed to show us the good, bad and ugly of your website as it pertains to SEO.
- We deliver and review a comprehensive report, at no charge, of the performed SEO website audit with you, pointing out the various areas for improvement.
- We identify low-hanging SEO inefficiencies that can bring about the most change and greatest impact in terms of search rankings.
- We prioritize these SEO inefficiencies as well as give insight via an itemized and detailed quotation for what it will take to have the services performed and SEO inefficiencies performed by Kickstart Commerce.
- Once you’re ready to move forward, you simply let us know which services and SEO inefficiencies will best meet and align to your current business needs.
- We’ll perform the work per the agreement as well as walk you through a before and after to verify and validate the work has been performed per the agreement.
- And once the work has been validated by you the customer, then payment is rendered. That’s it, that easy.
The downside to fixed price SEO services
Again, we don’t think it’s in the best interest of customers to perform one-time SEO efforts.
History has shown that one-time SEO efforts tend to stall out long-term and not drive the results small business owners are looking to achieve in terms of increased search rankings and traffic.
Many times, this stop and go approach to SEO can be more expensive in the long run and on drive a fraction of the results of an ongoing SEO effort.
However, we totally understand and respect that resources can be stretched thin, and one must do what they can until a better opportunity presents itself to move to an ongoing SEO effort.