Domain Auctions Ending 3/31/2021
Quick Summary of Contents
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Closing domain deals with a contract – DNW Podcast #331
- The Worldwide Jurisdiction Risk That Domain Investors and Brokers Face with Michael Gargiulo
- Dial Source rebrands and moves from a .com to a .io
- End user domain sales at GoDaddy up to $350k
- Domain locked at Network Solutions despite request to push
- From $9.99 hand registration to $4,495 domain sale
- Exciting DNgeek News
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.