Domain Auctions Ending 2/10/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- DAN.com domain name platform raises series A funding
- After missing on earnings Verisign stock off over 5% today
- top three sales went to non .COMs
- Donuts reveals seven new TLD sales up to $125,000
- Namepros rewrites software to provide better account info
- GoDaddy's Afternic Honored the Domain Sales Platform's Longest Running Partnerships at an Awards Ceremony in Austin
- Nonprofit “ICANN” Exists to Serve the Public Good, Or Does It?
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.