Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in November, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Gaming.xyz back on the market
- Visualizing the Security Benefits of the Losing FOA for Domain Name Transfers
- 20 more five figure .xyz domains developed this year
- Uptick in Domain Sales Brings Some Holiday Cheer After Thanksgiving Break
- Your GoTo Tool for Domain Intelligence
- Your domain name purchase is about vanity…
- Thumbs Up! Five figure emoji sale goes for over $10K at Register.To
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Browse by topic
Subscribe to YouTube
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- How to Fix searchpartyuseragent… June 30, 2023
- How to Fix Divi… September 30, 2020
- How To Fix “cannot decode raw data”… November 17, 2017
- Quickly Check Domain Availability Using Easy Command… January 19, 2018