In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Is the next domain rush the auto loan bubble?
- Mike Mann is crushing it this month in domain sales
- Topping out at nearly $750K in domain name sales this week
- The perils of domain investing with credit cards
- Is an “alternative root” the true domain killer?
- Up close and personal with buyer broker Bill Sweetman
- Amazon shutting down division that owns Diapers.com and Soap.com
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.