3 years after its launch, GoDaddy’s Investor App is receiving cheers from domain investors with the latest addition of filters.
Personally, filters are a nice addition, but a feature that likely should have been delivered in the initial launch. But hey, it’s a free app and I guess we can count our blessings as “better late than never”.
But back to filters. The filter icon can be found in the right hand corner of app.
Clicking the filter icon offers the following filters as attributes to help domain investors sort by their selected auctions:
- End – sort auctions by ascending auction end date
- $-$$$ – sort auctions by ascending auction price
- $$$-$ – sort auctions by descending auction price
- A-Z – sort auctions by ascending auction domain name
- Z-A – sort auctions by descending auction domain name
- Type – sort auctions by Type (i.e., Expiry, Member Listings)
Again, it’s a welcomed feature if you’re the domain investor watching a large quantity of expired or member listing domain auctions daily.
In my opinion, what would take the investor app to its next level is if GoDaddy included domain age, number of views and and estimated valuation.
In addition, I wish I could search for domain auctions, mark them as favorites and bid on them all from the app.
And while I’m at it, one more thing GoDaddy could fix is the app’s notification feature not notifying when a domain auction you’re actively bidding has exceeded your bid.
These last aforementioned items would drastically change the GoDaddy Investor App experience for the better.