Domain Auctions Ending 4/18/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Why Exact Match Search Volume and CPC Metrics Matter
- DomainNames.com Acquired by GoDaddy
- Winemaker.com Sold for $100,000
- Registries that are providing some form of relief
- Domains as Capital for your New Venture
- Has the Pandemic Influenced Recent Domain Name Sales?
- Downside of Using Generic Keyword for Branding
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.