Domain Auctions Ending 3/22/2021
Quick Summary of Contents
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Geos, Gerunds, and Growth with the One and Only — Kate Buckley
- BrandBucket adds lease-to-own option
- Steps to Complete a Domain Name Purchase
- The missing footage. Down, dirty, raw. I callout CEOs by name. The difference between a Hard-working Founder and a CEO looking for a 2-5 year gig.
- The Hustle: How Michael Saylor Sold a Domain for $30 million
- GoDaddy Auctions Wins Can Still be Cancelled
- NFT.app sold for $50,000 and NFTinvestments.com left to expire
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.