Domain Auctions Ending 2/22/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Ethos adds legally-binding provisions to try to save .Org deal
- GoDaddy’s Uniregistry acquisition was for less than $200 million
- Former ICANN CEO Rod Beckstrom commenting on .Org deal
- The fundamentals to selling anything – especially domain names.
- GoDaddy annual report out – insight into Uniregistry purchase price
- The best paying Adsense niches for 2020
- ICANN moves Spring Break online over Coronavirus fears
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.