In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Excited not to share – Morgan Linton is doubling down on ccTLDs this year
- Earnings report: Quarterly domain revenue tops $400 million at GoDaddy
- Breaking: Verisign announces .com price hike to $8.39
- If you cannot get the .com should you move on from that popular one word?
- Domain Name Mentors & Educators
- Brent Oxley Sells Inherit.com in a 6 Figure Financed Deal
- What Do Decentralized Systems Like Handshake Mean For Domain Investors? A Chat With Steve Webb
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.