In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Noah Kagan and his 8-Figure Business via Sumo.com
- Verisign Loses Appeal in .XYZ Lawsuit
- Domain Names Appear More Than Hashtags in Super Bowl Ads
- .Org Domain Name Sells for $55K
- Donuts Chooses Rightside Over Google Nomulus
- Plans Without Data Are Meaningless
- Who Owns RateTheReporter.com?
- GoDaddy’s Aftermarket Product Manager Comments on 2 Factor Authentication Updates
- Why Envelopes.com Acquired Two More Category-Defining Domain Names
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.