In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Dynadot wins the Namepros end of the year favorite registrar poll
- YouTube’s Co-Founder Chad Hurley: “Domains are the Original Digital Store of Value”
- RIP, John Yeomans
- This for sale lander boosted leads 47%. But how do you measure success?
- Downside of Self-Managed Landing Pages
- OUR BIGGER AND BETTER ANNUAL UDRP REVIEW – PART 1 – WIPO
- Here’s how not to sell domains on Twitter, but also, how to sell domains
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.