I registered but didn’t get to attend due to celebrating a friends birthday with breakfast. And it was a GOOD breakfast too.
But fortunately for me and now you, GoDaddy recorded the hangout.
If you’re not familiar with buying expired domain auctions, then might I suggest you read The Essential Guide to Finding and Buying Expired Domains, and review additional expired domain materials.
Also, if you’re not familiar with GoDaddy’s Auction Platform, then you’re missing out on hundreds of thousands of domains that expire on a daily basis.
In fact, my daily list and weekly bag ole domains list is derived from GoDaddy’s Auction Platform. I also use GoDaddy’s Auction Platform to find and purchase geo service domains.
What’s covered in GoDaddy’s Expired Domains video?
Nevertheless, GoDaddy’s hangout as it covers the following:
- What happens when a domain expires
- The exact expiring domain timeline in days with descriptions
- When and how to bid on GoDaddy Auction Platform
- How to use GoDaddy’s advance search to find domains
- More about GoDaddy’s expiring domain auction for power users
- Intro to the GoDaddy’s Domain Investor App
- Brief mention of placing GoDaddy backorders
- Advice from Joe Styler for novice and expert domain investors