Domain Auctions Ending 4/03/2021
Quick Summary of Contents
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- It’s official – Morgan Linton just sold his first NFT for $29,602
- Lawyer who filed a reverse domain name hijacking case says so what?
- Namepros “May the odds be in your favor”
- Surge in Six-Figure Domain Sales Continues With a Record 17 Names Hitting That Mark on This Week's Top 20 Chart
- Uni becomes first company to mint domain name extensions as NFTs
- Second highest reported .io domain name sale goes to Meta.io
- Brandable Insider #48 – SEO and WebDev Madness with Sean Markey
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.