Domain Auctions Ending 3/18/2020
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Benefits of monitoring newly registered domains
- Will you be able to pay for domain name renewals?
- NameSilo sold $840k of bitcoin before the crash
- James Booth just sold 151.com for $415,000
- GoDaddy cancels in-person investor day over coronavirus fears
- Domain Investors and the Coronavirus
- Bodis “processing payments a few days early”
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Domain Auctions Ending Today:
As usual, click domains to view their respective auction pricing and details.