Most domain investors enter into domain investing having to hard work learning the ropes of the following:
- Assessing which niches and TLDs best align to their personal and professional experiences
- How to identify undervalued domains of the aforementioned option
- When and where to buy and sell domains
- How best to prices domains competitively and profitably
- Why and how best to assess which domains to renew
This barely scratches the surface of all the varying factors at play to becoming an astute domain investor with a legitimate business and not a labor-of-love hobby.
Many have tried their hand at buying and selling domains only to realize it isn’t as sexy as it appears or is made out to be. It’s a craps shoot, or is it?