In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- ICANN Board finds no problems with new .Org contract
- .brand domains: to be or not to be?
- Forbes details how Swag.com went from great name to great sales
- Richard Lau and James Morfopoulos – DNW Podcast #260
- Sherp-o-ween Review – Nov 5: ZeroDown.com, Tlsa.com, DigitalTrust.com, Cluck.com
- America has Amazon’s back in gTLD fight at ICANN 66
- What happened with the Network Solutions data breach
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.