In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- New Reports Provide a Tale of Two Markets – Total Domain Registrations Slipped But Aftermarket Sales Surged in 4Q-2020
- How I plan to spend my first $20,000 in Handshake domains
- Is this trademark infringement or cybersquatting?
- Using the ExpiredDomains.net Watchlist
- Rebranding from a .com to .Ai
- The Toughest Domain Deal to Pass On
- DomainSherpa Founders Series – Mar 11 2021: Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop w/ Bradley Kam of Unstoppable Domains
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.