In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Epik selling assets to pay off debt; is DNForum about to be sold?
- Continuing to Get Uniregistry Inquiry Spam
- Mike Mann sells 1 domain for $4,888 in August
- 7 years later Mike Berkens remains pleased that he and Judi sold their portfolio
- Domain investor details striking out three times dealing with NetSol and SnapNames
- Top Podcast Downloads for November
- An Epik victim tells her story
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.