In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- October 2021 reported new gtld domain name sales come in at $430K
- Measuring Success: Domain Registrations Are Surging But What Happens When It's Time to Renew?
- GoDaddy reports earnings and benefits from Neustar acquisition
- How Namecheap tackles abuse – DNW Podcast #361
- The hidden typo: l vs I in domain names
- Update on $3.8M IT.com Sale Including Payment Plan and New Use of Domain to Sell IT.com Sub-Domains
- No surprise: Meta was most popular keyword at Donuts last month
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.