Here’s a look at the top 5 podcasts for Kickstart Commerce in February, ranked by the total number of monthly downloads:
In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Mules.com Buyer Not Stubborn – Pays 6 Figures in Sale That Tops This Week's Chart
- The Pursuit of Domainer Happyness
- How’d you get into this? I said yes.
- Jordan Year
- Domain investing is changing. It’s time to adapt your strategy
- Hackers are now improving a site’s SEO as part of their attack
- Domain investing strategies with Nikul Sanghvi – DNW Podcast #327
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.
Below is a hand-picked list of quick-pick domains with NO bids. There are a few sleepers on the list worth NOT BIDDING on, and allowing to enter into buy-it-now closeout status.
Attempting to allow domains with no bids to close in auction can be a bit risky. Once domains enter buy-it-now closeout status is also risky too.
I enjoy sniping and flipping expired domains at $5 pricing (really $13 after renewing it for a year), but be wise and don’t lose out on a good domain in an attempt to wait it out.
As always do your homework and research each domain before you commit to bidding and buying.
Below is a compiled list of expiring emoji domain auctions. This specific auction list may not become a norm, so enjoy it while it lasts.
For expiring emoji domain auctions with bids, I’ve included emoji. For auctions without bids at the time of this writing, emoji not included, but do feel free to use PunyCoder.com (copy and paste the list).
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s emoji domain auctions.
Searching for a certain topic?
Subscribe to YouTube
Browse by topic
- How to check word count in Apple Notes via iPhone… December 7, 2018
- Programmatically create WordPress Posts and Pages using PHP April 4, 2017
- How to Fix WordPress HTTP Error 414 Request URI Too Long April 12, 2017
- How to Export a 720p video as 1080p or 4K using iMovie May 22, 2020
- How to Fix WordPress Failed to load resource 404… February 12, 2018
April 5, 2021
March 29, 2021