In domaining news, here’s what you’ll want to read and know about:
- Domain inquiries: Is being nice a sign of weakness?
- It Started With A Simple Email
- 3-Letter .Com Changes Hands for $720,000 in the Biggest Domain Sale Reported So Far This Year
- MMX revenue drops in first half but quality improves
- How Google is Using Google TV Domain Names
- Bill Kara Adds 72 Million Users to His Addicting Games Empire With Acquisition of Mope.io
- Will you shut up, man? Trump takedown domain on sale for ridiculous fee
That’s all for today. Let’s move onto today’s domain auctions.